"You can do an awful lot by writing down what happened to you and thinking it through"
- Jordan Peterson
Since English is not my first language, I often find myself stuttering and out of words. Although I went to English medium school, we hardly spoke English there. Most of the English words I learnt through English Movies, reading books and watching Anime with subtitles. My articulation skills are average I would say.
What goes in my mind when I am conversing in English😅
- Formulate the sentence in my mother tongue.
- Translate the sentence to English in my mind.
- Speak the translated sentence.
Keeping all the above things in mind I decided to start blogging. Since I was also planning to build a website for myself using my web development skills, I thought it was a good idea to add a blogging section.
I also have a blog about how I built my website, you can read it here.
Why am I blogging?
There are several benefits of maintaining a blog, some of them are listed below
- Primarily the overall English writing/articulation skills will be improved.
- Blogging increases the online presence.
- The knowledge about the topics will be improved.
- We get to share our experiences with other people on the internet.
In conclusion, blogging has proven to be a valuable endeavor for me. I look forward to continuing this blogging journey and the positive impact it will have on my communication abilities and overall development.